Interested in learning more about us?
- To improve the lives of our clients through organization by creating functional and personal solutions for positive, successful outcomes
- To provide compassionate, confidential, solution-based clutter management and organization services to clients with all levels of clutter management challenges.
- To responsibly remove, reduce, recycle, reuse and re-purpose belongings in an emotionally respectful, ethical, safe, and environmentally responsible manner.
- To reduce the environmental impact of the clutter removal, and waste disposal process.
- To operate in a socially minded manner by networking with local charities and organizations to receive donations, a win-win-win solution. Project Clutter is structured as a “not just for profit company” and committed to our clients, our community, and the environment.
My name is Kate Souza and I am the proud owner of Project Clutter. I founded this company because I am passionate about helping others. I spent 15 years working both as a volunteer for the US Army Family Services and as a small business owner in Olympia, Washington. My life experiences have afforded me a unique perspective, especially on the subject of overwhelming clutter, organizational challenges and life transitions. More importantly, I developed the compassion and understanding to see the root of these situations and the visionary mindset to see solutions. Through the years I began to realize I have been called to use my experiences to help others.
Please don't hesitate to call Project Clutter today and I will be happy to discuss your clutter management issues and any other organizational challenges you may be having. I guarantee our solution based services will produce the results you have been searching for.
~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~
Project Clutter ®2013 firstname.lastname@example.org 408.213.9591 San Jose, Ca 95119